Friday, October 8, 2010

Lesson: Payment orders I have lost 170 000



Their subscriptions a month ago I found one opportunities sharp stent Buy Philips, a look at the products I sell it immediately to the customer I called and reported the price, the customer called me over time and then Contact.

Customers booking on to, I dialed his phone on time, he replied that expensive, others cheaper than you 23. As long as you have the sincerity to the price hard to say, to you cheaper, as long as I am no loss, we businesses are able to do, I answered, I figured a bit freight, risks and advantages to the customer reported a very competitive price, but due to distance, the customer is not assured, in this case I the price to the lowest level to win a greater advantage, and explain the strength of our company, customers or no response, I called the customer into account only answer,

5 pm, customers to phone, and asked me to look at the company documents to him, of course, no problem, go to work the next day as he would like, the customer saw my company relevant information immediately to the confidence, the price advantage combined strength of the company, the customer is really fond of this time, and the contract passed to me, because our company is the agent of Philips Lighting, Philips, when there was the decision of cargo, Philips is alike, no way to check, so the contract would push for a day.

Monday arrived, and customers are increasingly close to delivery, and 170,000 orders I certainly did not neglect to work the first thing to determine the delivery, then flew to the customer a telephone call, the customer who preach the contract, the contract transfer in the past no return, because of a problem, the other company wanted to import the account section, in order to made the business what problems will be solved, I want to come to the Finance Company in China, our five bank accounts, behold a company account The question is usually money to arrive three days, the Secretary for the course for me to wait before ordering to shipping section, if the replaced personal bank card, you can immediately orders shipped, the customer a feel of personal use of company accounts account bad operation, trouble, but the company accounts for three days arrive, which means his three-day extension of the goods, then told me that the first communication with the higher level of communication. later in connection

As he said, about an hour I called the customer's phone, the customer said to have told a local supplier of signed contracts, nothing, to say a few hung up

After about 5 minutes I was dialing the telephone customers, XX President Hello, this one for you, we had talked so long, so if non-cooperation, it is a pity, I think, as to distance and payments the inconvenience caused in the manner we can think of ways to solve, I'll give you another discount price 0.50 / set (a total of 2600 sets, 65 / set), the customer said that our side is very rapid, if the advantage because we want your result extension of our work does not pay the fine, the fact that we have a local under contract, written agreement can not change, only the next co-operation of the

In this way, I lost 170,000 orders, at this time how sad I am!

Loss of orders is not terrible, terrible traffic is not complete

Maybe you do have such friends, sales experience, my views on the experience I do not know what?







Recommended links:



nokia n97 and 5800 a match made in Heaven



Evaluate Pager Tools



Compare Languages Education



Illustrator9.0 and Golive5.0



RM to MPEG4



New SEASONAL - Screen Savers



IDC: 100 Yuan Notebook And PC Is No Big Student



Red cedar, for the earth and Take a "green leaf"



3G Competition: adjust rates really can "cure"?



AVI to Zune



5 bills paid to foreign fixed up on the boss



Mars V2.7.2 latest VERSION of the text input text input easy Fun



Transport Stream Converter



The Hai Lute: national, world's



No comments:

Post a Comment